Here at Prime Motor Group, our love of people and community is our most powerful fuel, which is why we have a rich history of helping customers and Communities through nonprofit support. We are committed to giving back in the communities where our customers and employees live and work. Prime Motor Group has proudly donated more than $300,000 to local nonprofit organizations, with a majority of our giving to organizations that help or better the lives of those less fortunate, the disabled, veterans, first responders and medical care.
If you’d like to be considered for a Prime Motor Group in-kind donation to support your cause, please review our guidelines below to make sure your organization is in line with our mission and then download an online request form below. Once submitted, all requests are personally reviewed by our Prime Cares team.
To make best use of our resources and provide the greatest impact to the communities we serve, we ask that you read and meet our donation request guidelines:
- Will the funds raised at your event mirror any of the causes we support : the less fortunate, disabled, veterans, first responders or medical care.
- Applications must be submitted at least 60 days prior to the date your organization needs the contribution or your event date. You will receive an auto response letting you know we received your application as well as a response within 30 days via email letting you know of our decisions.
- A copy of your organization’s I.R.S. determination letter, 501 ( C ) (3) will need to be uploaded during the application process.
- To help as many charities/organization as possible each year we kindly request that you do not submit more than one request per calendar year.
- Donations may not be requested for use in online auctions.
- Prime Motor Group reserves the sole and absolute discretion to determine recipients of its charitable contributions.
Prime Motor Group and it’s dealerships are also involved in the community through local and regional sponsorships, such as fund-raisers, town days, marathons, golf tournaments, little league and community sports, yearbooks, etc.
What’s the difference between a Charitable Donation and a Sponsorship?
Charitable Donations – Is a donation request made by a non-profit organization or private foundation with a 501 (C) (3) that falls in line with our mission statement.
Sponsorships – Is asking Prime for funds to go towards an activity or event in return for the right to advertise during the activity or event. For example: concerts, sports events, town days, etc.
If you would like to request charity support from Prime Motor Group or any of its dealerships, please complete the Prime Cares Sponsorship and Donation Application.