Here at Prime Motor Group, our love of people and community is our most powerful fuel, which is why we have a rich history of helping customers and Communities through nonprofit support. We are committed to giving back in the communities where our customers and employees live and work. In 2016 Prime Motor Group proudly donated more than $300,000 to local nonprofit organizations, with a majority of our giving to organizations that help or better the lives of those less fortunate, the disabled, veterans and medical research.
If you’d like to be considered for a Prime Motor Group in-kind donation to support your cause, please review our guidelines below to make sure your organization is in line with our mission and then download an online request form below. Once submitted, all requests are personally reviewed by our Prime Cares team.
To make best use of our resources and provide the greatest impact to the communities we serve, Please review our donation request guidelines:
- Will the funds raised at your event benefit the lives of those less fortunate, the disabled, veterans and medical research?
- Applications must be submitted at least 60 days prior to the date your organization needs the contribution or your event date. You will receive an auto response letting you know we received your donation as well as a response within 30 days via email letting you know of our decisions.
- A copy of your organization’s I.R.S. determination letter, 501 ( C ) (3) will need to be uploaded during the application process.
- To help as many charities/organization as possible each year we kindly request that you do not submit more than one request per calendar year.
- Donations may not be requested for use in online auctions.
- Prime Motor Group reserves the sole and absolute discretion to determine recipients of its charitable contributions.
Click the button below to download the application form. Be sure to download and save the blank form to your computer before filling it out.
Once the form has been completed, email it and any additional attachments to email@example.com with the subject line Prime Cares or click the button below.